Child Psychology & Counseling
Our consultants consists of qualified educational, clinical and child psychologists as well as speech and music therapists. Similar to child psychiatrists, we are able to treat most disorders such as ADHD and Autism. In addition, we conduct diagnostic assessment (Intelligent, executive functioning, adaptive behaviour, and achievement) for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disorder and etc.
Consultation for Children and Adolescents:
- Eating disorder
- School anxiety
- Bedwetting; Nightmares
- General emotional disorder
- Developing IQ & EQ
- Anti-social behavior
- Stress inoculation
- Sleep problem
- Learning problem
- Behavioural problem
- Attention problem
- Aggression problem
- Habit & movement problem
- Speech & language problem
Child Psychology Program
A. Neuro-developmental disorder/addiction parent support group: ASD, ADHD, LD, ID.
- 4 person in a group
- 6 session per module, each module has to be the similar population. 90 minutes per session, slot accordingly with age group and severity of their child’s disorder. PSI and mood screening tools alternate in a weekly interval.
- First session: Ice breaking/ground rules/relaxation technique/ empowerment
- Second session: basic psychology (biopsychosocial, behavioral modification, diagnosis, differential, etc), understand their children perspective and their need (through object lesson, hypo & hyper sensitivity, impaired motor coordination, dyslexic test etc).
- Third session: parenting style, attachment style, locus of control, coping style, expressed emotion, emotional regulation
- Fourth session: assess level of functioning & developmental progress/milestone (Vineland or ASQ)
- Fifth session: Love language, assertiveness training, short term and long term goal setting.
- Final session: Future planning and navigating (mainstream or special ed or inclusive), importance of here and now, managing expectation, handling social marginalization, advocacy (screaming outloud) and resource needed for the child.
- Maintenance session: Continue group support for those who need sustaining support and guidance.
B. Cognitive Remediation Therapy for (Anorexia Nervosa, Schizophrenia, Autism spectrum disorder)
- A set of technique designed to teach ‘thinking skills’
- Session planning: 6 session (mild & moderate), 12 session (severe) and 20 session (profound).
- Improve cognitive abilities and social functioning
- Aim at the cognitive inflexibility/rigid thinking, gestalt processing, executive functioning (planning, judging, reasoning, perceiving, attention and memory), verbal fluency and distractibility
If you need urgent care, simply call our 24 hour emergency hotline.
Your personal case manager will ensure that you receive the best possible care.