- Someone that you have something in common with
Negative pressure brings a negative change that is the outcome of negative behaviours
Negative behaviours for example
- Cant be bothered
How can it affect you
- Feel like fitting into certain crowd
- Doing the wrong thing not to feel left out
- Being influenced
- Being exposed to negativity
How is negative pressure created?
- Negative role modelling
- Influencing others to do wrong
- Manipulating others
Using positive pressure to change behaviour
- Care and concern
- Role modelling
How can positive pressure aid you in your recovery
- Teaching to lead by example
How to relate positive pressure on recovery
- Talking about feelings
- Using triangle of growth
- Using the tools in the house
If you need urgent care, simply call our 24 hour emergency hotline.
Your personal case manager will ensure that you receive the best possible care.