Process addictions are a form of behavioral addiction that is typically associated with obsessive or compulsive behavior.
Gambling, sexual addiction, eating disorders, and addiction surrounding your jobs or hobbies
(even Facebook) are all common types of process addictions.
- Emotional pain
- Craving for relief
- Preoccupation with substance or behaviour
- Substance use or compulsive behaviour
- Short term pain relief (Numbness)
- Negative consequences resulting from behaviour
- Depression, guilt or shame
- More pain low self esteem
If you need urgent care, simply call our 24 hour emergency hotline.
Your personal case manager will ensure that you receive the best possible care.